Next meeting: 5pm Thursday 28 Nov, Protein-RNA Recognition
The London NMR Forum is a relaxed discussion group for biomolecular NMR spectroscopists based in London universities and research institutes. Our hope is that this series of meetings will foster dialogue and collaboration between students and researchers across London, provide an informal forum for the presentation and discussion of our research, and educate and inform each other about underlying principles and new developments in biomolecular NMR spectroscopy.
We have arranged a series of short and informal meetings, each of which is organised around a broad theme and will feature a review by an invited speaker followed by two short talks from students and post-docs chosen from submitted abstracts. In selecting talks a preference will be given for those presenting topics of particular spectroscopic interest, while also considering the overall geographic balance of the forum.
Meetings are planned around a number of themes:
Previous meetings have covered:
- NMR in Drug Discovery, Thursday 31 October 2019
- In Memory of Chris Dobson, Thursday 26 September 2019
- Non-Uniform Sampling, Thursday 25 July 2019
- Integrative Structural Biology, Thursday 27 June 2019
- Sample Optimisation, Thursday 30 May 2019
- Isotopic Labelling, Thursday 25 April 2019
- HR-MAS & Metabolomics, Thursday 28 March 2019
- Biomolecular Interactions, Thursday 7 June 2018
- Large Systems, Thursday 28 June 2018
- Metabolomics, Thursday 26 July 2018
- Dynamics, Thursday 27 September 2018
- In-cell NMR, Thursday 25 October 2018
- Solid-state NMR, Thursday 29 November 2018
- Protein-RNA Interactions, Thursday 31 January 2019
- Membrane Proteins, Thursday 28 February 2019
Meetings will be held at the Crick at 5pm on the last Thursday of each month, and informal discussions can then continue in the Crick bar. For guidance on numbers, and particularly if you require visitor access to the Crick, we would be grateful if you could register your attendance for meetings using the links above.